If you like my style I'll be more than willing to draw for you!
Here is what I can do:'Real Life' Avatar or Portrait - 6$
I'm offering to draw a cute version of you or a person you point me at in the styles represented above or similar. I'll need a reference of some sort (preferably a photo) or a really detailed description. Simple animation could be added, like eyes blinking or sparkles, for no additional fee. 'Cat' Avatar - 5$
I'm offering to draw a cute cat version of you or a person you point me at in the styles represented above. I'll just need to hear what kind of cat it should be, what it should be doing, etc.Original character portrait, semi-realistic or chibi - 8-15$
I'm offering to draw your very own original character, the price depends on the style, full-body or portrait, background, the need to design your character etc. Here I'll need some nice references from you (like photos of people who look like your character or a character done in character-maker, even in doll makers or Sims) and detailed description.Additional stuff
Besides drawing characters for you I can design greeting cards and wallpapers with them or make a plushie (cat characters and chibis). Let me know if you want something like that. Moreover, I can send you a printed version of your character, card, etc, or even print it out on transfer paper (so you can put it on your T-shirt or a canvas bag) or sticker paper. Please, keep in mind that shipping fee and the cost of paper will be added to your commission. Payment goes through PayPal
I start working on a coloured version after a sketch is approved by you and full price is paid. No refunds if you don't like the finished work, but I can make minor adjustments. We can discuss everything before I start sketching.Important notes
- I do not draw sex, smut, porn, gore, violence, complicated scenes, complicated backgrounds. The focus is on the character. I do not do fan art (like drawing Alistair in modern clothes/chibi style) or copy other styles (like My Little Pony or South Park). We're keeping it as original as possible.
- I'm open for any questions related to commissions, preferably through notes.
- I do digital art mostly, but traditional drawing is an option.
- I will add finished commission to my gallery, with a reference to you, unless you specifically ask me not to. You will get a high resolution file and you may post the work in any media, but a reference to my page is most welcome!
- I may decline your request if I don't like the idea or it is beyond my skill.
- I expect you to know exactly what you want me to draw.
- I will give you approximate time it might take me to complete your commission.